Pardon me, but I will need to be intentionally cryptic for today. Things that need to be said but can't be seen and frankly, nobody wants to hear my outcries on facebook or twitter. I have nowhere to run but here.
Shadow burn, the solid colors amalgamate as one, breathing a passion of undisclosed desires.
Shadow. A single lone silhouette sprouting from the depths of the unknown--your unknown, or hopefully so.
Just one. Mine.
To hold and behold, to shine but not mine. The enigmas that govern your emotions never seem to reveal their secrecy. And with such die hard spirit, I too hold on to mine. The lock within and the key thrown into the surreal realm of my sentiments. It is a myriad of conflicting geometry, a labyrinth with no start and no end, just a middle.
I'm already one foot in but I hope you didn't hear the floorboards creak. It seems like you can sense and if so many can, why not you? But still I hold on to my breath, even if it's the last I take, because nothing means more than just knowing that it can stay as it is. Nothing more.
Just need to hold on to that feeling.
Sunlight. It has to come. The shadow will disappear but what will be remains to be seen. Still it is a unifying piece of art, a blend of dark shades in one heartbeat.
One shadow, 2 hearts.
Yours and mine, because when two silhouettes overlap, they cross to make
A Lone shadow
ALone shadow?