On a regular lazy Friday afternoon, the acronym would come across as well-received because such a Friday welcomes the weekend to which we serenade and frolic in under the hypothetical blazing heat and the stinging coolness of the water, a fusion of beady sweat, atmospheric humidity and tears of joy trickling down the aisle of your cheek.
And yet today is the T.G.I.F. where we exclaim "Tell God I'm F**ked" because naturally, we are in a state of frenzy, struggling aimlessly to dig out more precious time and in the course of doing so, burn the remains of it.
I did a little thinking and personally, I come across as someone who can easily ignore the detriments as long as there is a bright side to a situation. And when I mean ignore, I literally negate the presence of such detrimental elements which turns out to be yet another double-edged sword (yea, life is full of those because nothing is ever certain).
I am leaning towards the idea of just taking the entire day off and partying instead of tying myself down with Math Revision Worksheets (which can be a pain in the ass). Today feel so much like I need to lie down, catch a few reruns of HIMYM (on my ipod of course), and then lie back down and awake to tomorrow's horror.
Because tomorrow greets me with a new scouting worry. Tomorrow brings another day-to-be-burnt. Tomorrow spells a more imminent approach of school.
And when Monday approacheth , the epic countdown begins.
And it's epic because come this EOY and past it, I will walk into the light of a co-ed school (for the first freaking time in my life--yes it is sad; egad).
Things change, so do people.
I know not about myself or my future but I only know that it ain't always pretty things as Maroon 5 sang.
It's compromise that moves us along.