As the Chinese dictum proclaims: "勿以恶小而为之,勿以善小而不为", just because the extent of evil appears miniscule doesn't give you the authority to do it. And yet, there is only a dilemma because you have to do something. Pleasing both parties is hardly an option while doing nothing shouldn't even be an option. And so you deliberate and regardless of your final decision, you, nor anyone else, can attest whether your action was more favorable.
When Boze said that he had an inclination and a natural obligation to accompany his class for grad night, I was infuriated. For me, there was no room for tolerance because we had already pre-arranged the occurrence months before.
And yet for me tomorrow, I am basing my decision on the same premise: that my LANning session had been arranged far earlier than Aidan's outing. So if it's any cause for complain, I have an obligation and duty to be at both but my priority lies therein the formal.
But yet time is never the perfect criterion for judgment. But I am at a lost, and I am persuaded to settle for the simplest factor.
Because friendship can never be weighed.
No, it is too dangerous to weigh. You will throw everything you have risk everything you are to find out the true measure of camaraderie.
You can take everything I have; you can break everything I am.
Like I'm made of glass. Like I'm made of paper.
But my love will rise up from the ground
like a skyscraper.