<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3549772845796579419?origin\x3dhttps://flyyourfacade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Leave out all the rest /6:02 PM

Hard to imagine that mayday is back and the term break has come to another end. And this time, I bid farewell to many things, both intangible and tangible. A host of emotions explode when I was told that Ching Hao was leaving for good, first to Taiwan before settling down in the great West; and not just shock, nostalgia or gloom. Inquisitional as my pervasive mind may be, I started to soul-search automatically when news first came in that he was leaving. First-reactions and first-thoughts all exhibit how much someone means to me and it wasn't until then that I started to doubt my F personality. I wouldn't be so quick as to deduce Ching wasn't a good friend of mine or anything (though I cannot vouch that we were the best of either), but he was clearly something; a part of a once whole now gone. But when asked to call up others for a last-minute gathering cum farewell, I was reluctant. One, obviously because I was lazy and two, which follows suit in this logical train of thought, some part of me was willing to let this part-flesh rot off. It would leave a gaping hole and I would remember how I indifferently called for an amputation. And that decision still remains, all that's not is how my personality used to shape how I act. Perhaps, some part of me wants to cherish others and to express care and concern; the urgent matter is, I don't know whether it's to stage a deception to prove to others (and maybe even myself) that I am 'F', or truly because I do care.

It's always that fine line where I question myself and I lose balance.

And I still search but it's dark and I'm afraid to delve deeper..

Why can't I just take the good part out of me and

leave out all the rest?

Man in the Mirror
Sean (:
Confirmed 2010 'Alexander'
God's Given Child
Eighteen
02 Scout & Raffles Player


"I am not young enough to know everything." -- Oscar Wilde



who is online counter | vpn norway

Archives
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
August 2015
October 2015
November 2015