<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3549772845796579419?origin\x3dhttps://flyyourfacade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
We love; the fun, the joy, the camaraderie /10:12 PM

I quote the yearbook that sits squarely on my worktable and some words lose effect without the arrangement, the colors and the context. And what I cannot extrapolate is the intangible glory of emotion, evoked through the flowery text and those images-expounded to give subtle foreshadows. The blind spot-a humanistic flaw but an err no less-which I have been cursed with has finally been overshadowed-by love and by actualization. I know that when I put root these words unto the internet, it is forever; and I know that the words I formulate here are genuine-in all its entity, because I have cast my facade and the backstage is now opened.

When I peer reluctantly at the photo of 4J, therein lies a prejudice that this class has been deemed "mugger-toads" and those geeky faces reflect the exact same sentiments. And then I look for my clique-the usual bunch of us who stand out mainly because we actually do real socializing .__. I found Jiang because he hair had been cropped and this tickled me. I found Kee Yong but overhead lay an air of solemnity, his face caught in overcast expression. Jethro, with his slit-like eyes, acutely observing the lens of the photographer. Chester wearing a bright smile, a sight I hardly witness anymore these days. All these made me snigger. And then of course the self-proclaimed Avatar, the termed-monk-Me. This brings back fond memories of Hair for Hope but that's another story.

And then my eyes shifted to Joel, an undoubtedly outstanding figure juxtaposed to the fair lighting. His smile was wide and sincere and this melted my heart. My vision hopped to Eng Han, the bowl head cut which he wore smartly, side-by-side his infallible smile and I can already imagine his swagger and the way he saunters down the classroom. My gaze jumped rapidly and I knew that there weren't any clear distinction between my friends and my "friends". It was a melting pot but I guess the latent heat was too great before change actually happened.

I guess nostalgia is kicking in again but I regret being so harsh towards them. I know, from the corner of my eye (literally), there stands a few individuals I cannot tolerate-unfortunately. I try and I persist. All that matters is that the class is growing as one, be it through a common united interest in math or the abrupt addiction to physics-based iphone apps, life moves on and it takes each and every individual on its backwaters.

It doesn't help that 'Tears in heaven' is humming its lowly tune (:


Man in the Mirror
Sean (:
Confirmed 2010 'Alexander'
God's Given Child
Eighteen
02 Scout & Raffles Player


"I am not young enough to know everything." -- Oscar Wilde



who is online counter | vpn norway

Archives
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March 2015
April 2015
May 2015
August 2015
October 2015
November 2015