Next time you sneak out, I suggest not letting your friends upload and tag you in picutes on Facebook of the night before. Idiot.
Sincerely, your mother.
Day's analysis: Overall relatively good
Data's accountability: 100% false
I live like a broken angel, already gifted with the best but still craving for better. First it came as a desire for a new mobile phone, a timely new model of Desire HD whose name had already encapsulated my first wish. Still, I took the reviews with a pinch of salt and to me it's still a great model, for now at least. When my contact expires and ceases to be, it'd be more than a year old, living with a generation gap in my pocket. And then my eye caught the nexus S but it had to be S for Samsung huh. Why did Google such a lousy carrier. It's time to slowly source for dream mobile phones and picture me using them. It satisfies me immensely and my sleep deprived night arouse thinking about these temptations that bug my conscience. Then comes the decision to pick up a new skill and let it be to play the guitar. I'd have to juggle my studies, and find a suitable cost that ain't too pricey, not even taking into account the base cost of a simple acoustic. And then there's the trip to Hawaii at the end of the year, a Utopian destination for someone like me who had always dreamed of entering the borders of America, and more so the tropical edges of beauty. Challenged with cheaper alternatives like OIP and charity, I am lost again.
Where's the guiding light? Have I already maximized its lifespan.
If so, where can I purchase a new one? Or find someone to stay with me and guide me?
Endless flowing joy, slowly shadowing over my shadows, a drug for each painless night.