And as the lonely melody my recent favorite piece of music fills my eardrums, I begin spilling my thoughts to the world once again.
Today's plans has been ruined because Aidan couldn't make it for the outing all of a sudden.. not that it's his fault or anything but I was really looking forward to today's expedition. But with one man down, the fun will never be as exponential as it would have been. Anyway, we can't count on Joel to join us because he knows no idea of fun to begin with... pity overflows when I imagine such a state but it is indeed beyond my comprehension and acceptance..
Once upon a time I was falling in love...
The weekend is going to start but I am not really feeling the jubilation overwhelm my fatigued physiques this time. It seems the true holidays have dissipated and morphed into gruesome days that leave us pouring over piles of notes and tonnes of projects. It is already so near the EOY but I do not believe in the idea of working up our "mugging" engines. I believe, in contrary, that more freedom should be released for us to relax and recover our aching minds, rather than overloading ourselves with information. A time bomb does not have to be defused, it just has to be neutralized, i.e. we shouldn't just nip everything in the bud casually but rather, tackle the problem from a more productive point of view. That being said, MOE's not gonna do anything anyway regardless how large the error of such a system can be...
Once upon a time there was light in my life...
Perhaps the single event that illuminated this darkness was a single wall post. It may not have carried the connotations I desire but it is enough to make me smile, because someone remembered--as a special friend. I cannot believe I'm saying this but "it's really not that bad looking like the Avatar huh? ;D"
There's nothing I can do; nothing I can say...
Still my hearts calls out to her but she cannot hear that distinct whisper for true love amidst the other beck and calls.... I can only dream about it, lest get into contact with such a perfect ending..
And so I end this song, as it carries my distress away
...now I'm only falling apart
...but now there's only love in the dark
...a total eclipse of the heart
Turn around bright eyes, and look at my eyes--just once, I beg...